Rant.. town centre parking charges!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
How much does it cost to park in your town centre?

We parked today for 2 hours and 42 minutes in a multistory car park in town and it cost £9.90. Is it just me who finds this HORRENDOUS? I dread to think what its like in London :shock:

I went to Liverpool the other week and it cost me £8 something for 2 hours :wacko:

that is extreme, thats the 9 hours + price in my town !

Wow, that is ridiculous. :wacko:

Here it costs us 1.20 an hour, it is an asda car park but the multi storey next to it is also the same price. :)

£1.50 for a hr ere :thumbup:

thats shocking prices that :?

Was that Castle Terrace? It is beyond a joke now and they have done away with most of the bands now so it is mega dear. St James is better but you are best to go round the back to the Elder Street entrance (the one at Queen Street) but go up the spiral rather than the main car park as it is cheaper!

Was that Castle Terrace? It is beyond a joke now and they have done away with most of the bands now so it is mega dear. St James is better but you are best to go round the back to the Elder Street entrance (the one at Queen Street) but go up the spiral rather than the main car park as it is cheaper!

Greenside! Castle terrace is horrendous too.

Greenside! Castle terrace is horrendous too.

Greenside is awful too. Infact these days there is hardly anywhere good to park in town- sometimes the meters are better value. There is a carpark under the Widows building off Lothian Road which is not so bad and the one under the bank at Tollcross is quite good( you get in via a road at the Pubic Triangle at the West Port).

I don't drive so I'm not certain of priced but my friends who do drive said parking here (in Sheffield) is so expensive it's cheaper to parki near the tram route stops and get a £3.70 day rider. It's not great.

Jeezo you're gonna have very full hands in about 8 months time! Huge congrats :hugs:

Woooowaaaa, i wouldnt bother for that price :haha:
I think its just over a pound a hour here and thats for a multi story one right in town, ones that are around the town can be like 20p-50p a hour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->