Rant.. town centre parking charges!

Must be something in the water :rofl: congrats to you too :hugs:

it's less than that for the whole day here.

Here in Burton the cheapest car park is £1 for the first 2hrs and £1.50 for 2-3hrs. £9.90 is really extracting the urine! I'd expect a full car wash and valet included in that price!

about £4.50 for up to 2 hours - its rare to get one that lets you get 1 hour, That's Bath though! its well known for expensive parking

I can't remember the exact charges around here, however I resent having to pay for parking. It's not like cars are expensive enough to run, plus the fact that you're going to be spending money in the shops as it is. I've actually not been able to go shopping in the past because I didn't have enough money to get what I wanted/needed AND pay for parking. Do they think we are all made of money??? What ever happened to free parking :dohh:

its £1.20 in our local asda per hour, and £1 an hour in our multistory!
thats an outragous price!

Haven't got a clue but I know it's cheaper to drive to lakeside and park in their free carparks than go to the closer town and pay to park all day!

i remember we did go to park somewhere before and it was like £9 for 2 hours, needless to say we didn't park there. such a rip off! i begrudge paying for parking but got to be done i suppose.

this is why hubby gets the train into work as he works in the city, otherwise it would cost him £14 a day too park for work!

think its 1.50 an hr in stirling x

That would be why I park and ride in Edinburgh lol

Its 70p for 1 hour here. And in the city on the main multi story i think its 1.60 per hour.

That's shocking!

The long stay car park at Waverley station is reasonable (well was last time I used it, I noticed a big difference in price compared to other places :D)

Pretty harsh, I think in Newcastle it cost us that for the 10 hours. That for 2 hours is ridiculous :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->