RANT!!!!

Sinead

Reaction score
:hissy: I know I should have waited for the witch to turn up, but I guess I was getting impatient. I did a hpt and as I suspected BFN. I knew what the result would be, but just wanted it to be. I am getting so fed up with all this TTC. It is starting to get me down. I know there are quite a few of you who have been doing this longer than me and therefore I am sure you can understand what I am going through. I am now sat here just wanting to burst into tears expecting :witch: at any moment and every time I go anywhere all I hear about is more people getting pregnant and more people having babies. :cry:

Sorry for my rant.

Sinead

I feel the same u do, but insted, I have 8 days left to see if the :witch: will appear.

Please dont feel like this, it will make things worse. If u get BFN again and for sure this is not ur month, then think about that there is only 2 weeks for u to start trying again.

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for you

Thanks,
Just getting everything off my chest to people that I know will understand helps.
Hope you get your BFP in the next week.

Sinead

sending you cyber hugs

TTC is stressful and emotional and just not fair!

When we're at school we're taught how easy it is to get pregnant and how we should take precautions....but no one ever says how hard and emotional it can be and when they do, cause you don't hear people talking about it, you think it must be rare....

I totally know how you feel Sinead. Last month, even though I started to get AF cramps, I started to convince myself that I could have 'symptoms.' So I got ahead of myself and went out and bought a test - no surprise then that it was a BFN. Oh dear, and it was a Clearblue and they aren't cheap!!! So I can totally understand where you are coming from.

I really wish you the best of luck ttc and am sure you will get your BFP soon!:crib:

I feel your pain. When the :witch: got me this month I just broke down. I have to get these tests done this week, and that scares the crap out of me, incase the news is bad. I feel so down and scared at the moment, it is hard to even smile.

Honey I wish you all the best and your not alone babe. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning
I am feeling so much better today, :witch: is due tomorrow. There doesn't seem to be any signs that she is coming, but then again there isn't any signs that she isn't!!!!

Good Luck with your tests Bek, hopefully you will get some answers.
Mynxie - you are just sooooo right
Thanks everyone. I think a huge dose of :dust: is in order for everyone

Sinead

BIG HUG:hugs: for u, Sinead..
I felt exactly the same last month...
If there's no AF yet, there will be a hope for u, hun...:hugs:
Baby Dust :dust: for u...:crib:

:witch: has got me, like I knew she would.
Never mind, it wasn't unexpected so bring on this month and lets see what happens

Sinead

oh.. sorry to hear abt the :witch: ..
however, get urself ready for the next TTC hun...
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->