rant:/

anchor_baby

Reaction score
I hate the fact that every time I'm trying to have a baby someone else in my family announces there pregnant it makes me sad. And all I want to do is cry:cry: When will I get my anchor of hope?

I know how you feel. We've been ttc for 5 years now, in that space of time my eldest stepson has had 2 children and the youngest is expecting their first! My brother has had two girlfreidns, one who miscarried and the other aborted.

They know we have been ttc so both were very wary about telling us. Of course we were extatically over the moon for them!! You just have to keep your chin up, what will be will be......gl and don't be sad xxx

I know how you feel, it seems everywhere you turn someone is either pregnant, has a brand new baby(usually in the pram I really want lol) or is announcing their pregnancy.
It's really hard to deal with sometimes and DH and I have been TTC for nearly 2 years, so it can hit hard....I think it hits me harder than DH but it still hits!

You will get over the need to :cry: every time something like that happens. The :cry: will creep back every now and then (hit me a few days ago, damn, I was doing so well lol). But you will learn to deal with it better and just accept it as it is and move on to the next cycle.
It will happen eventually for all of us :dance:

Thankfully I haven't had the problem of family getting pregnant...just everyone else! At work, a close friend, on facebook....but the truth is we don't know how long they have tried for and they could have had as stressful journey as us :) also some just have it easy and get pregnant first month trying! Completely understand how you feel though :( I tried to tell my friend why I was upset and she ignored my text! Says it all really, know we are all here for each other on here though :) it will happen for us all! Fingers crossed and sending lots of baby dust your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->