Rant..

K

Karuto

So a friend of a friend has been sleeping with her ex and told him she had the injection. She was infact using no form of contraception.

She has ADHD and is on medication, when this point was brought forth about how she would have to find out about if she was preggers as her meds couldn be potentially dangerous to the baby she said: "it's no big deal".

She also thinks she is at least twenty weeks as apparently a 'bump' has formed. Unfortunately due to past actions I believe this could easily be a ploy for attention and to get her Ex back.

She drinks, does drugs and sleeps with strangers.

& she is 24!

Honestly by that age you would assume she would have stopped acting like a daft teenager.

Does anyone else see where I'm coming from?

wow, I hope for the babies sake she starts acting responsible.

I hope now she knows she will get her act together and start acting responsibly.

I know same.
She has cut her smoking down to five a day.
To be honest though.. its stll quite a lot. She must have been smoking way more than that aswell :/
x

How sad. I hope the baby doesn't suffer due to her irresponsible and immature behavior.

i really hate hearing stories like tht,
where the mum puts baby in danger b4 its even born,
im a non smoker i hardly drink (i have the odd pimms lol) ive neva taken drugs, let alone whilst i have been pregnant, yet i still went on to have my soon early & he was very poorly, ,and i have suffered A MC then u see mums who take drugs etc an have healthy babies..makes me angry :growlmad:

sorry to rant in ur post :(

Lianne x

Completely agree with Lianne. And it's just down to laziness and being irresponsible. Put something on the end of it, then you wouldn't be in this position. There are people desperate for children, and this poor little baby is going to get bought up (sorry, dragged up) by someone who can barely take care of themselves. Makes me SO angry I could hit something.
Phhhheeewwwww okay rant over lol. Sorry everyone :/ xx

I know what you mean.
It's totally unfair on you.
To be honest I smoke, but it's a leisure for me. I can give it up at the drop of a heart (I have done before) and I will when I TTC. But I don't drink and I don't take pharmacetuical drugs or recreational drugs.

God I hope for the babies sake she bucks her ideas up. I sound more mature than her and I'm 18. But it could be part of her ADHD so I would guide her rather than critise her :hugs:
xx

People like that don't deserve children. It's an insult to all those TTC or can't have kiddies.

Feels like a kick in the face I bet, it does to me, and I don't even know her.

Stories like this make me HATE being sensible and waiting, because you just know that she will also have an easier time of it than those of us that do wait, because people will give her almost everything she needs because it was an unplanned pregnancy. ARGH makes me so mad!!! :growlmad:

Feels like a kick in the face I bet, it does to me, and I don't even know her.

Stories like this make me HATE being sensible and waiting, because you just know that she will also have an easier time of it than those of us that do wait, because people will give her almost everything she needs because it was an unplanned pregnancy. ARGH makes me so mad!!! :growlmad:

But you have pride and dignity, and your children will be so much cooler ^_^ And probably more polite and well rounded to boot! xx

But it could be part of her ADHD so I would guide her rather than critise her :hugs:
xx

Agreed. Maybe you could be a good influence on her? xx

I don't think you can critise people that don't wait or have unplanned pregnancies as you don't really know their cirsumstances. Just because pregnancy is unplanned doesnt make you a bad mum.

Yes she does seem to very imature and not very level headed but I am sure with the right guidance and help she will do just fine
x

Sorry, I wasn't saying unplanned / unexpected pregancies all result in people being bad mums, perhaps that wasn't clear. I was unplanned, and my mum managed fine with me, so I know this first hand. But, from the facts that Karuto has given us I think I am perfectly justified in my criticism in this instance. Obviously, I would hope that the mother-to-be would turn things around though, for the baby's sake. My point was, that it sucks that I have to wait, although I am in a much, much better position than this girl, while she gets to do it regardless! It really is VERY irresponsible.

And Fuffy, my children will be awesome cool! lol x

I feel so sorry for the baby!
I really hope her recklessness hasn't harmed it. It really sounds as if she was trying to get pregnant, since she lied about being on contraceptives. I'm guessing it's some sort of plea for attention...

So sad...

I hope the baby comes out healthy and the mother realizes what a precious gift she has been given despite everything else and has a change of heart and attitude in life.

I totally no what you mean. The only guidence she has is my friend who is 18.
& not to critise her, she hasn't came from a good background and has no motherly guidence and can barely look after herself,, how she can help a 24 year old cope witha newborn is beyond me.

When I spoke withmy friend today she was at the FOB house. It was 1pm and he was drunk. Apparently he isn't handling it well. On top of that she told the FOB she was on BC when she wasn't :mad: This was planned, but made to look accidental. It seriously gets me angry. Sometimes people are just so childish.

I know she has ADHD but only so many allowances can be made, to plan something like this? In my personal opinion that has nothing to with her ADHD.

I'm sorry girls if this upsets you.
I just had to have a rant 'cause it was really getting to me.
Thanks for replying :) x

Ugh, unfortunately this is the society we live in :( it is socially acceptable to get pregnant at whatever age and by whoever you like... the government will reward you for your efforts by providing a free house, all bills paid and no need for you to ever work proving you pop out a sprog every couple of years.... is it any wonder teenagers with no education/future behave like this when the government chooses to reward them and punish middle class, hard-working, public service employees like me and OH? We get no help w childcare, no tax credits, no anything off this fab labour gov't... despite slogging our guts out :( I'm a nurse and OH a police office... we are pretty much guaranteed no help ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->