Rant!!!

karmah

Reaction score
I am so f'n uncomfortable. :( I am 35 weeks today and measuring full term. I cannot get comfy no matter what position I am in. This should be considered a form of torture. I also have SPD so trying to get into a comfortable position is just painful and I honestly feel like crying right now. I wish I could just sleep. Even then I can usually only sleep for two hours, four has been my max in the last month.

Serenity now...I am so looking forward to the minus ten pounds after birth. Baby come soon!!!

:hugs: sorry hun...hope you find a comfy position and get some rest...I notice the further along I get the more pillows i require around me in bed....

Thank you! I was thinking of eating a bunch of ex-lax in order to make some room! lol. No...it will be over soon, I just have moments where I feel I might go postal. Serenity now. As of tonight I have one long body pillow, six regular pillows. I want to live in water...I hear you feel weightless in there.

yep, i went for a swim last week and it felt good--i didn't even swim, just walked around in the pool. i have a body pillow and 3 standard pillows and a small square pillow so far :) DH has 3 pillows and i will steal from him if i have to :)

I take baths at night just so i can lay on my back without feeling like i'm gonna pass out--

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->