***rant***

mommytobe11

Wife and Mommy
Reaction score
I was just on facebook and one of my friends, who is 6 months preggo, made a status talking about how she was up all night because she couldn't get confortable, blah blah. And then proceeded to call her soon to be daughter...brace yourself...a "stupid bitch"
I'm LIVID!! Yes, OH and I havnt been trying for long but we want a baby all the same and can't waitttt to be parents! And then here's this girl calling her unborn baby a STUPID BITCH?! I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents.

On top of that I'm 5 days late for my period. I had spotting on day 3 oof being late, once and only when I wiped. Now today it happened again. I was hoping it was IB but I don't think it would have happened one day, skipped a day and then again. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me! If I am going to get AF I wish it would just happen so OH and I could get back to the baby making! Haha but I feel like my body is teasing me and I'm getting upset.

Ugh I HAD to get all that out. Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

That's scary. Who knows what this person is capable of doing with a baby.

Thats crazy! What is wrong with some people :\

Some people just have no idea how lucky they truly are. If my struggle has taught me one thing, it would be to not take my pregnancy, my child, or my life for granted.

Thats horrendous. I always get pissed at people who complain about being pregnant. At least you got that far, geez!!

I was just on facebook and one of my friends, who is 6 months preggo, made a status talking about how she was up all night because she couldn't get confortable, blah blah. And then proceeded to call her soon to be daughter...brace yourself...a "stupid bitch"
I'm LIVID!! Yes, OH and I havnt been trying for long but we want a baby all the same and can't waitttt to be parents! And then here's this girl calling her unborn baby a STUPID BITCH?! I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents.

On top of that I'm 5 days late for my period. I had spotting on day 3 oof being late, once and only when I wiped. Now today it happened again. I was hoping it was IB but I don't think it would have happened one day, skipped a day and then again. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me! If I am going to get AF I wish it would just happen so OH and I could get back to the baby making! Haha but I feel like my body is teasing me and I'm getting upset.

Ugh I HAD to get all that out. Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

What a charming mother she is going to make.

On a plus note though dont get too put off by your spotting, I had 3 lots of spotting on different days in the first 3 weeks of my pregnancy, I like to think its where he was burying down nice and deep to get comfy for the next 9 months :)

I cannot believe that! :mad: Honestly that makes me so mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->