Rash?

lindseymw

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this.

I seem to have developed a rash over night, anyone with knowledge of what it could be?

2012-01-09 10.23.01.jpg

It's everywhere, quite itchy as well. I haven't changed my washing powder.

Cheers

I cant tell if its raised or dry and flaky from the photo but it could be articiria (sp) which just means an allergy rash.I have a reoccuring rash with no known cause. If I were you i would take an antihistamine tablet (you can also get cream)and keep a food dairy for a few days and write down what you touch or do that day. you might be able to find a cause.
sorry i havent been much help but just wanted to share what i would do. hope it clears up soon.

my son has this atm moment on the back of his legs and arms, not sure what it is but taking him to dr tomorrow as i cant get rid of it! x

Managed to get in to the doctors this afternoon, she said it looked like what DJJ said & has prescribed antihistamine (sp). Only thing is I forgot to say that I was BFing & when I got home & looked at the leaflet it says do not take if breastfeeding :dohh: Going to have ring the Docs in the morning about it!

Just can't figure out would have caused it, havent been anywhere, not used anything different (soap, washing powder, washing up liquid etc) or ate anything different :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->