Rash

Chellebelle

Reaction score
Today I have noticed a little red rash on Simeon's face and a few spots on his belly. He had his first bath with me yesterday and I used a little Johnson's baby bedtime bath stuff in it... could it be that or do you think I should get him checked out? It's only faint, and pimply... did anyone else experience this with their newborns?

xxx

are you sure its just not baby acne. Almost all babies will have some baby acne which is just your hormones leaving his body and it will eventually go away.
They can even have milk come out of their nipples, so probably watch for that and make sure not to squeeze them or anything (you will notice they are really hard, and yes.. it even happens with boys, not just girls ;) )

archie had like a pimply rash on his face week or so after he was born do u wan me t find a pic?? xx

That happens when they are first home. I know I FREAKED out and had a nurse to come to the house and they said its completely normal. :)

Ooh, I didn't know they got baby acne that is good to know.x

Ahhh thank you so much ladies... I was getting really worried, but I feel so much more reassured now, it does resemble acne so that could be it - I didn't know they could get that... I thought I had done it to him through giving him a bath lol.

Thanks babezone... if you have a pic handy it would be great, but don't trouble yourself... I feel loads better now.

Ahhh you're all fantastic! :hug::hug::hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"