Raspberry leaf tea or red raspberry leaf tea

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Which is the correct one? Going to go buy some want to make sure I get the right stuff

It is my understanding that it is the same thing. The important thing to remember is the LEAF part! Drink up!

Thank u I am going to! I hope it works and I hope it's tasteful or his better be well worth it haha :)

It's quite nice actually - just having a cup now. I do stick a touch of sugar in, but I've got a really sweet tooth at the moment!

It is actually good :) I can't have any this time until atleast 37 weeks because it put me into labor last time @36 weeks. But like PP said just add a little bit of sugar :)

I personally don't care for it, so I add about 1/5 of a pack of the powdered drink mix that you put in bottles of water. Lol. I like it much better like that! ;)

Lol I went to Walgreens and they didn't have any!!! I have a dr appt tomorrow so u will go to Walmart or where ever I have to to find it

Target carries the tea bags and GNC carries the capsules

Thank u so much u saved me from running around!!

For the first time ever today I bent over and I literally felt my "belly" drop my belly was low before but now it's really low I got excited I couldn't believe it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly