Raspberry leaf tea?

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Ok well my midwife suggested I tried raspberry lead tea before my sweep next week, was wondering if it's worked for anyone, and also how did u make it taste nice to drink? Honey?

I took the tablets in my last pregnancy, and am starting this week in this pregnancy.
Dunno if they work however, 1st pregnancy resulted in an induction, failure to progress at 2cm and then fetal distress with an emergency section, 2nd where i took the tablets had an induction, five hr established labour and 11 minute pushing. So I'm defo taking them again.

mmmm, i would start as soon as you can, is it 34 weeks??? sorry cant see your ticker!?!! im using a netbook.
i drank the tea and took the tablets last time, i inever saw him COME OUT (EMCS) didnt use it for my first born.
i am definately using it this time once i can, and it defiantely shortened labor for me.

yeh i would get on it now!!!

I tried a cup at 28 weeks just to see if I liked it and had contractions all day - they didn't result in labor for me, but that's probably because my baby wasn't ready. I'll be starting it again when I'm just about full term. I know it will help me along. I hope it does the same for you!

i've started couple days ago-one cup a day, tea actually tastes nice :D and didn't have any BH or tightenings from it. I've read loads about it. It won't induce labour but could help with the speed of labour and muscles of uterus.

rlt isnt meant to induce labour. its to strengthen your uterus for the pushing stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->