Raspberry tea/Capsules

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Can't find the capsules Im a fter may have to go into town as theres a herbal shop there and get one or other,

Discussed before I know but fresh thread - When did you/will you start taking the caps or tea?

:D x

Week 36: Take one capsule daily, (preferably at about the same time each day). Week 37: Take two capsules daily, (one in the morning and one in the evening). Week: 38: Take four capsules daily, (two in the morning and two in the evening). Week 39: Take five capsules daily, (one in am, one at lunch, one mid-afternoon, one in the evening, one at bedtime).

found that:

here: https://www.christian-mommies.com/a...e-aid-during-pregnancy-childbirth-and-beyond/

i got a email bout this. said to start taking it from 32wks. take one tablet a day then gradually increase upto 4 tablets.

:blush:What does this do??? I know nothing lol

Sophie its meant to strengthen your uterus in preparion for labour!

I thought you were not supposed to take it until 37 weeks as it can bring on labour in some cases?

I took it last time from 37 weeks, i drank the tea instead of having the capsules, found it quite nice!

Not that it benefitted me at all last time as i ended up with an emergency c-section but as im hoping for a vaginal birth this time ill start taking it again from 37 weeks !

my book said you should drink the tea from 32 weeks onwards, 3 cups a day.

that is what I did, but not constantly as sometimes I forgot!

so far no early labour signs.

however I do not know what amount of tea equals a capsule, sorry.

:blush:What does this do??? I know nothing lol

same here---ive never heard of it before=== but i found that website she posted helped explain it better---course i'm going to look it up some more and ask the midwife when i see her what she thinks

Ive order the tea - I like flavoured teas so I'll probbaly like this.

A lot of uk (co.uk) sites say 34 so I'm going to go with that.
https://www.supernanny.co.uk/Advice...h/-/Childbirth-and-you/Natural-Induction.aspx

Found this too the last tip made me laugh:
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregna...anningyourbabysbirth/naturalbringonlabour/#22

I got my tea this morning so I will probably start on the 1 a day from weekend

:D

I drank the tea and took the capsules. Because I'd started later taking it with DS (near 36 weeks), I was silly and was drinking 3 superstrength cups a day and taking 8 tablets and he was early. Still wonder if it was the RLT!!
Much prefer the way I did it with DD and built up gradually, it did make my braxton hicks loads stronger though, they used to take my breath away and I'd get them everytime I moved around.

im not sure on these yet, Jases cousin drank the tea and had teh tablets and her baby was born prem at 36 weeks, Others i know took them and still went overdue.

Im nevous about takeing them at this stage, but im sure once i hit 37 weeks i will be trying anything lol

x

37th week would be nice I'd really like her spot on 37 weeks so shes a Nov. baby but I doubt it lol

The UK nanny site says from 34 ... although gradually it says so not sure yet still going to look some info up first before the first one thats for sure!

Kina what week did your 2 arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->