RaspberryK's early ultrasound pictures 7 weeks

RaspberryK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Posted below are the photos from my scan this morning, baby measuring nearly exactly right according to my lmp which I'm pleased about. I have another scan in 3 weeks when I'll be just over 10 weeks so I'll be able to see more then.
The hb was just over 140 bpm, length was 11.38mm so still only teeny tiny under 1.5cm long.
The baby is to the left and the round thing to the top right of the baby is the yolk sac.
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/Scan%20photos/20140624_143359_zpsvgyi2f3d.jpg
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/Scan%20photos/20140624_143515_zpspu6xijah.jpg
Xx

Thanks, there's not much to see really just our special little blob but nice to look if you're going to have a 7 week scan and want to know what you'll see.
Ds came with us as we had no babysitter and we always said we wouldn't tell him and not sure if he understands but he was amazed.
Xx

that looks so neat!! congrats on the great scan! what a cute little bean :)

Thanks girls on just wondering when to try the doppler now, she scanned me really high up and on the left so at least I know where to find it... luckily it's at my friends so I'll probably have to wait a week to get it back.
Xx

i keep toying with buying a doppler but i don't know if it's too early as it's my first :shrug: would love to hear a heartbeat right now x

i keep toying with buying a doppler but i don't know if it's too early as it's my first :shrug: would love to hear a heartbeat right now x

I got a good quality one but cheap off ebay, I chose it by the the power mhz I think it's in, and I've heard lot of people find the heartbeat from 8 weeks but then some not til after 12 weeks.
I think I caught it briefly at 8 weeks and a couple of days with my last pregnancy but then couldn't find it after that. Turns out I had a mmc and didn't know.
I'm not sure if it's going to reassure me or not.
Xc

yeah that would be scary to happen, maybe best to wait a few more weeks? x

Yes probably... No harm in researching the one you might like. I've heard very good things about sonoline b xx

Beautiful!!! Nothing like seeing your baby and heart beat for the first time!

Aw raspberry, this is great news! Cute pics too.

Very pleased for you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->