RaspberryK's early ultrasound pictures 7 weeks

What a cute little beany! Congrats Ras!

Great pictures, hope it's some reassurance for you xx

Yes thank you although I think I'll feel better after the 10 week scan xx

Great reassurance scan raspberry. Won't be long til your dating scan. Mine is on tues, nervous but excited xx

Lovely scan pics. I have my scan on Monday to check everything is ok following my scare and reckon I should be around 7 weeks too. Booked in with the midwife yesterday and I go for bloods and screenings on 18th July and then will get my 12 week and 20 week scan if all goes well. She's letting me have this 7 week one and not letting on. :)

Thank you everyone love the support on here and really good to share since we haven't gone public yet.

Emy that's good you should see something fairly similar to mine :flower: I paid for this one and paying for the 10 week one too the 12 week nhs scan isn't til 30th July xx

Congrats Raspberryk, I know how important seeing a heartbeat at a scan is especially after a loss. It does reduce the worrying a lot and it's great you're having another at 10 weeks.
As for the doppler, I didn't start finding the heartbeat consistently until around 11 weeks, I would advise you to wait till after the 10 weeks scan though, so you don't freak out if you're unable to find it.

I think that's a good idea I'll have my friend hang on to it till then. Xx

Thank you everyone love the support on here and really good to share since we haven't gone public yet.

Emy that's good you should see something fairly similar to mine :flower: I paid for this one and paying for the 10 week one too the 12 week nhs scan isn't til 30th July xx

Is your scan at KGH on 30th July? If so what time? Mine is that day too! :thumbup: EDIT: No it's not mine is 31st of July lol

Is your scan at KGH on 30th July? If so what time? Mine is that day too! :thumbup: EDIT: No it's not mine is 31st of July lol

Ha ha... No it's at NGH as that's where the hb team here defaults to unless I specifically want KGH. It's only 10-15 mins into town along the A45 from mine where as there isn't a direct route to Kettering and it takes about 15/20 mins along the a509 just to get to the a14 roundabout. Although parking at npton is a pig xx

NGH is a nightmare for parking i don't envy you that one lol Not as bad as leicester Royal though! they have about 25 spaces for the maternity unit which is huge! x

Leicester IS awful for parking, I used to live in Leicester. Xx

Wonderful scan pic! Congratulations hun!

Leicester IS awful for parking, I used to live in Leicester. Xx

My DH is from leicester originally moved here to live with me :) still travels to work everyday there :dohh: his family still live over there, thankfully they are not in the centre and i can get to them easily lol I hate driving in the city centre i always leave it to DH lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->