Rate My Baby's Name

Gradgirl

Reaction score
We find out next month what the gender of our baby is! I don't care either way, but my husband would like a boy... of course! So we agree on baby boy names, but we don't agree on any girl names!!!! I like unusual names and he likes classic names that have been used a million times. Tell me what you think...

If its a boy ( Issac Cade Barksdale or Issac Collier Barksdale)

If its a girl (Sara Cade Barksdale, Sara Ann Barksdale, Sara Castin Barksdale, or Preston Ann Barksdale)

Any opinions....

I think my husband is more partial to Sara Ann then the other names. Sara is my grandmother and Ann is his grandmother! And Issac is my third great grandfather while Collier is his second great grandfather... so both of those name are defiantly two of the top competitors

From your list I prefer Isaac Cade and Sara Ann :thumbup:

If its a boy I like both but prefer Issac Cade

If its a girl I prefer Sara Castin or Preston Ann

We find out next month what the gender of our baby is! I don't care either way, but my husband would like a boy... of course! So we agree on baby boy names, but we don't agree on any girl names!!!! I like unusual names and he likes classic names that have been used a million times. Tell me what you think...

If its a boy ( Issac Cade Barksdale or Issac Collier Barksdale)

If its a girl (Sara Cade Barksdale, Sara Ann Barksdale, Sara Castin Barksdale, or Preston Ann Barksdale)

Any opinions....

Isaac Cade and Sara Cade. I dont like Preston at all for a girl, sorry x

Isaac Cade for a boy and Collier Ann for a girl!

Issac cade for a boy and Sara either middle name for a girl. Personally when I think of Preston, I think of a boy. All the Preston's I know are boys :shrug:

I like Isaac Cade and Sara Ann

The other girls names are all masculine.

Isaac and Sara are both solid names which sound lovely. You can't go wrong really.

I loved the mixed reviews on the name Preston for a girl. My grandfather was named Preston, but I also horse showed with a very athletic girl named Preston. She was far from manly and very pretty. I love the uniqueness of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->