• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Re heating food

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi I made my LO something with chicken and vegetables for dinner last night. I put the leftovers in the fridge. Would it be ok to use the left overs tonight and re heat them for his tea? Im unsure cause of the chicken. Thanks in advance x (he is 9 months)

As long as they were properly refrigerated, then yes, should be absolutely fine. My rule was always, if I would eat it, my daughter could eat it. If something was left out on the counter unrefrigerated overnight, I wouldn't eat it. Or if it sat in the fridge for 3 days, I wouldn't eat it. But reheated leftovers that were properly stored, I would eat, and so could she. A stomach bug from improperly stored food is the same for everyone. If you wouldn't get one from something, she won't get one either. So yes, leftovers are perfectly fine and that's usually what my daughter had up until she was about 1.5 because she ate dinner earlier than we did because she went to bed so much earlier. I usually just try to use anything up within about 48 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->