Re-introducing myself and HPT question

Cara x

Reaction score
Hi all,

Tentatively stepping back in here! Have been a member here since I had my first in 2009. DH and I have unexplained secondary infertility (I do have endometriosis but it apparently shouldn't be causing an issue as my tubes are clear) and have been TTC#2 on-and-off for 4 years.

We've been through all the stages of desperation, each of us taking our turns to change our mind, NTNP etc. In the last 6 months or so we've dealt with all our emotional issues surrounding our infertility and other parts of our marriage. We feel like an entirely new couple and tbh I kind of feel like this is just the beginning of us trying now! (No doubt I'll be fed up and desperate again in a few months haha)

Anyway, with everything that's been going on, I've gotten out of the loop of TTC knowledge. I don't want to go too overboard as I drove myself crazy previously, over thinking everything, and DH is so wonderfully enthusiastic now that I don't want to dampen that. So I'm taking a good mix of preconception vitamins, I'm tracking my cycle on an app, will record CM if/when it's noticeable and I'm leaving it at that for now. I'm currently recovering from a laparoscopy (endo) and having my first period post-surgery, and then we should be ready to get started.

But as I say, I feel like I'm out of the loop a little. So at the end of all this waffle I'm asking, what do you all consider to be the best early-indication HPT these days? Is it still FRER? I'm going to try not to test early. Or at least *too* early. But my cycles can be a bit irregular due to the endo so it's often difficult to tell if I'm actually late or not. I'm in the UK.

Thanks lovelies!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about all you've been through. It is exciting to have a fresh start! As far as pregnancy tests, yes the first response ones are the best as far as I know. I've heard of a lot of people have great experiences with Mayan abdominal massage or similar things when battling endo. Wishing you lots of luck and hoping this is the month for you!!!!

I may be wrong but someone told me the asda ones were quite good. I use ic's of Amazon and they've picked up positive at 10dpo. And then used a tesco own one which came up at the same time.

Read a lot of negative comments about Frer and indents etc but never used one myself.

Best of luck and hope you get that bfp very soon :dust:

I hate FRER, personally. Of all the brands I've tried, Wondfo remains my favorite and most sensitive. Plus, they are super cheap. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->