Re-introduction & Buddy search! :)

hairftsher

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Sher, I'm 27 & I live in Alberta, Canada.
I'm a mom to an amazing little boy named Nash. He turned 2 in April. He is my absolute everything & has made my life an absolute joy.
Be that as it may, my husband & I are absolutely desperate to have another baby. We were fortunate enough to get pregnant with Nash within 2 months of trying, & last April we managed to conceive a second child without really trying much either. Unfortunately, I suffered a miscarriage about a year ago (Will be a year on the 29th) & I had a D&C on the same day. I was told to wait until three periods to conceive again, which put me at about October... however, end of October we suddenly lost my brother & I have been attributing the lack of conceiving to stress & grief that I have been working through since. I wouldn't say my husband & I have sex as often as we probably should but I'm actually pretty surprised/upset/confused as to why we haven't conceived yet....

Between my C section & my D&C I am terrified that there is too much scar tissue or another underlying reason that we have not been able to get pregnant again. My doctor has tested my thyroid & such, & all appears to be fine that way.

My cycles are 32ish days on average, & definitely regular.
I'm at a loss....

Anybody else in the sameish boat?
I would love some company along this journey....

Much love,
Sher

Hi Sher :wave:

I'm so so sorry to hear about your losses, that's just terrible. It's reassuring that your thyroid and everything is alright though. Fingers crossed you get your BFP asap.
Your little guy has such a cool name ☺️

My names Jemma, I'm 25 and We're currently trying for baby number 3 ☺️ I find the TTC journey quite lonely.
Hubby is brilliant and so excited to try but it's nice to find some ladies in the same situation.
We've just had the implant removed yday, so hope O will appear quite quickly and we can get to BD'ing.

We have two little monkeys. A 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. :flower:

Are you hoping for any particular sex this time? I'd be happy with either but found girls much easier then boys.

I'd love to be TTC buddies ?

Hey Jemma!! I love your name :)
I definitely find myself looking at the little girl items when we go shopping but at this point I would just love to get pregnant again & have a healthy baby!!

This month I'm going to try my best to really try & hopefully we can conceive quickly. Trying to remain as positive as I can.

Are you hoping for another girl then? :)

I assume judging by your name you're in the UK?

Hi Sher :wave:

I'm so so sorry to hear about your losses, that's just terrible. It's reassuring that your thyroid and everything is alright though. Fingers crossed you get your BFP asap.
Your little guy has such a cool name ☺️

My names Jemma, I'm 25 and We're currently trying for baby number 3 ☺️ I find the TTC journey quite lonely.
Hubby is brilliant and so excited to try but it's nice to find some ladies in the same situation.
We've just had the implant removed yday, so hope O will appear quite quickly and we can get to BD'ing.

We have two little monkeys. A 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. :flower:

Are you hoping for any particular sex this time? I'd be happy with either but found girls much easier then boys.

I'd love to be TTC buddies ?

I really like your name too, don't hear it over here really. Yes, I'm in the U.K. ☺️

I'm trying my best to remain positive too. I got pregnant very quickly with my daughter when coming off the pill, it took only a few weeks. So I can't help thinking that my chances of being just as lucky this time are against me. So I'm constantly trying to think positively.
I'm still on from my period from the implant, so hoping it won't be long till my body gets back to normal and ovulates again.
Once I'm off my period I will be using opks to try and track what's going on with my body, and I'm also temping daily... but finding it difficult to always temp at the same time.

I'm the same as you, I would be happy to get pregnant at this point and just as happy with either a girl or a boy. A girl would be easier for us as we still have lots of baby girl stuff from when DD was younger.

Where abouts in your cycle are you ?

X

I really like your name too, don't hear it over here really. Yes, I'm in the U.K. ☺️

I'm trying my best to remain positive too. I got pregnant very quickly with my daughter when coming off the pill, it took only a few weeks. So I can't help thinking that my chances of being just as lucky this time are against me. So I'm constantly trying to think positively.
I'm still on from my period from the implant, so hoping it won't be long till my body gets back to normal and ovulates again.
Once I'm off my period I will be using opks to try and track what's going on with my body, and I'm also temping daily... but finding it difficult to always temp at the same time.

I'm the same as you, I would be happy to get pregnant at this point and just as happy with either a girl or a boy. A girl would be easier for us as we still have lots of baby girl stuff from when DD was younger.

Where abouts in your cycle are you ?

X

I never did any of the temping with my last two pregnancies but when we conceived my son Nash we had sex pretty much daily as we were still in that honeymoon phase LOL

Today is day 11 for me! I have longer cycles, 32ush days give or take a day so ovulation isn't immediately around the corner but I'm going to act like for the next 20 days it is.

I'm hoping this is my month!!

I've also lost about 17 lbs since we last "really" tried so I'm hoping maybe that will work in my favour as well.

Funnily enough I ate the core of a pineapple every day around an leading up to ovulation with Nash and I'm convinced it helped me get pregnant. Maybe I should try that this cycle too. Haha

Has your period stopped?

Get to eating some pineapples Hun!! I've actually heard positives things about pineapple and trying to get pregnant before. And if I remember correctly, I think if you eat it in late pregnancy it can help encourage labour. It could be something else through, so don't quote me on that lol.

Nope :nope: still bleeding. I'm so fed up of it. It got heavier yday and this morning, so hoping it will ease off now and I can finally move on with TTC.

Fab job on loosing the weight Hun. Congratulations. I'm sure that will help in your favour too!

What will you be doing to keep yourself occupied leading up to ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->