Re-introduction!

Dory85

Reaction score
I used this site during my previous two pregnancies and today I found out I'm pregnant again.
I am chuffed because I have been begging my husband for a few months now to let us TTC (this pregnancy is a result of last pull out method) but at the same time I am terrified his we are going to afford it and cope because it will mean 3 children under school age.
Not sure if anyone else is here from my previous pregnancies, but hi :thumbup:

Well I'm not from previous because I'm pregnant with my first but i think your fears are totally normal

Well bnb doesn't want me to finish. Lol what u was going to say... It's totally normal and we tried for 7 cycles for this little miracle and I still started to freak out. But the fact of the matter is it always works out and I couldn't be happier for this baby so just trying to take it one day at a time.

I'm here after giving birth 7 months ago. It was also a product of the pull out method lol. It has always worked for us, but I guess the universe had something different in store. I was nervous and freaked out at first. But I just KNEW something was going on in there lol. I made my husband get me some tests, turns out I was pregnant. The line came up RIGHT away. It was also a clearblue line test. So, I was like, well everyone says these are known for false positives. And told him to go out and get me some First response tests. Took it and it came up positive right away, too. But when the first came up positive, I yelled for my husband. And he was like, "uh oh!." And he came in to calm me down. After the initial shock, I'm excited now and so is he. My main concern was that I can't go potty anymore without either bleeding or retearing a fissure. But, I healed the fissure and the reason I was bleeding was an internal hemm. Which sucked. But I have medicine and since ( 3 days ago) have been able to go potty without worrying that I"m going to bleed or hurt too bad!

Hi,
I think our hormones love having us worry in early pregnancy, I'm back for my fourth bnb followed pregnancy which is baby number six and still my brain goes crazy with all the What if secnenarios, I haven't even finished my maternity leave from Dd yet

Welcome back! I think we probably overlapped with your son. My daughter was born 5/7/14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->