RE POST: Energy Drinks?

ab2401

Reaction score
So I wanted to get your take on drinking energy drinks while in the time your BFing.

It says in the cans "not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women"

I'm thinking its because of the caffeine levels but one can shouldnt have any more caffeine then the amount of coffee some women drink a day and other then that they have a lot of good stuff in them.

What so y'all think?

I posted on the last thread before it got deleted, but there is some good info on Kelly Mom about caffeine and how it affects bub. www.kellymom.com and search caffeine :)

yeah I did not get to see your other post.

Thanks for re sending the link. I'm about to check i out

I think because they also contain a lot of sugar as well.

I usually have one can of fizzy juice a day, I am sometimes really thirsty and just crave it! I drink lots of water as well but that gets so boring after a while so I personally think everything in moderation

Im looking at a can of Red Bull and I dont see "Not Recommended for Pregnant Women" written anywhere

oh yeah? well I only drink the rockstars and they say that. its by the bar code on the rockstars.

I really think its just the caffeine levels.

I had the mindless audacity to walk into my last prenatal appt with a can of red Bull in my hand. :dohh:The ObGyn kinda scolded me for it..she said just not to drink more than a can a week..which I dont even do that...

Thats ok before I found out I was pregnant I was drinking like three a day on top of the weekend drinking at parties.... it was funny though because I found out I was prego at 7 weeks and in those weeks I would start to drink and just couldn't drink enough to even get tipsy. I had no idea either that I might even be pregnant.

luckily Rylee is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->