Re-using car seat with no.2

I had no idea that car seats has an expiration date either! I'll be reusing mine as it's only a few years old. I've not really bought anything new this time, except for some babygrows and a blanket. I might buy a new pram once the baby arrives as we've had the same one since my DS was born just over two years ago and he still uses it for naps. And I've seen a few toys that I'd like to get as LO gets older so I can save the cash for them instead!

With my first I went all out. New everything. We will be reusing everything we can since we are having another little girl and I do feel a little guilty. But the guilt is my own and has nothing to do with our second child. It's just that feeling of giving your first child everything and the second is getting most things used. And you're correct in saying, they're babies and don't know any better but it's just my own guilt as a mom. Lol

Im reusing my first sons car seat and pram (same car seat as you Maxicosi Cabriofix) Its in great condition as is the pram (Icandy Apple) Paid a lot of money for them so why not? Each to their own though :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->