Reached 12w but still freaking out. Any advice on what to ask Dr?

40WeekWait

Reaction score
I had an early mc in February (very early) and have now made it past 12 weeks. Does any know any questions I could ask at my next appointment/scan to help put my mind at ease? I've already had my NT scan and heard the heartbeat but can't shake the feeling that something could go wrong.

Any advice on things I could ask? Maybe something you asked that helped, or that you would ask...

Thanks, I really appreciate any input you ladies could give me.

I don't really have any suggestions on what to ask but I know how you feel. I had a viability scan last week (NT scan is Tuesday) but I still feel anxious!! Hopefully we both feel more confident about everything soon...

xox

I also had an early mc in January.
There wasn't much I could ask to calm me down because my thoughts would wonder anyways. But I can tell you once I hit 14 weeks I don't know why but I felt much better and less nervous about everything. And now that I started feeling kicks at 18 weeks I feel no worries :)

Sometimes you just have to let go and enjoy your pregnancy!
It will get better hun :hugs:

You could get a Doppler to listen to the heartbeat , the risk of mc after 12 weeks is very low x

My lo is 8.5 months old and I worried until we come home, then I worried about a whole other realm of problems! :lol: As far as asking your dr just explain that you're worrying and can they think of anything you could do to try and relax? I peed on a stick pretty much weekly until I started to feel movements (then it basically became a monthly activity!) :) xx

Have faith in the Almighty... If He has brought you this far, He will take you to the end of it safely... Trust Him and pray for the well being of your baby.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->