Ready Brek ok for babies?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Sooooo is this cereal ok for 6months+?

x

i would say yes as i have a anna karmel baby recipe book and thats in it x

we had a lecture once and this guys was rambling on about foods that are good and bad.
He said that poridge was better than ready brek, cos RB was just poridge mixed with flour. No idea what else he said as I fell alseep :lol: (I was 38 wks and suffering sleeplessness) :lol:
I prefer it myself and dont see why not :D

Mine have had it since 6 months old. It's easier than real porridge because there's no lumps in it.

I didn't bother with baby porridge. Partly because it never occurred to me that such a thing existed and partly because I'm a cynical soul and I'm convinced that it's the same thing with an expensive price tag.

I'm getting that impression regarding price with lots of things through talking to diff Mummies on here Helen so thats why today I bought a big box of that same price as two small boex of baby stuff! Got her the HIGH juice too last week in replace of the baby juices!

MADNESS these prices!

Ready brek mixed with formula right?

What a thought eh?eewww

But agree whole heartedly!

Altho I still give Rebecca baby juice (Hipp Organic!):rofl:

No *YAK* full fat milk! The whole formula and mixes made me :sick: so I was chuffed when HV said give her full fat milk :D

I would say yes, Bethanie has had it from 6 months and no problems here.

oo and not to act like a know it all lol, but full fat milk is fine because you heat it up. :)

Did Caitlin like it? Katie isnt fussed on it :roll:

be carefull with baby juice as it can be full of sugar, you are best getting pure fruit juice and diluting it down.
https://www.choice.com.au/viewArticleAsOnePage.aspx?id=104339

ohh, i'll have to give that a try. i think he's getting sick of bananas & fruit &yoghurt mix for brekkie.

loving your avatar pic wobbles. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->