Ready for a valentine bfp,1dpo 25th jan.let the count down begin.come join

TTC86JMS

Reaction score
so after all the heavy :sex: frustration and opk and what not,we have done all we can,so lets wait it out together,officially 1DPO.who else?

I'm so excited dis month,I do hope dis is d month for me.

good luck im either 5 or 7dpo and its annoying not knowing! wow ur in seychelles amazing place!

Yes,its annoying d not knowin,seychelles?yes born n raised here,wonderful place,hav u ever been in my lovely country?lol not many people kno it exist!!

I'm in! BFP for Valentines or my birthday on the 16th would be lovely!
My hubby & I came to visit you're lovely country on our honeymoon in 08. Gorgeous country!
GL, fx'd & babydust to us all,
Bex x

I want a February BFP sooooo bad! I am 6DPO today and my birthday is February 14th, that'd be a great valentine's day present for my husband and a great birthday treat for me. Fertility Friend says I can test on February 7th! Seems like ages away. I'm trying to hang in there.

Welcum beximus and olivetree,yes it will b a great valentine gift to our lovely DH/
DP,how dey will smile n b proud.lyk my DP,I kno he will b very happy...n proud,after a whole year of TTC 4 us,he already said he is gettin old n feels his tym is runnin out,he is 35 going on 36!so let's get personal,a little bout ourselves n our TTC journey!!me I'm 24 to b 25 soon :cry: getting old.been TTC since jan 2010,been diagnosed wit PCOS in Nov,on clomid 2nd cycle,today CD15 n 2DPO.I'm tryin not 2 symptom check dis tym around!sooo,wat bout u gals?

ye im trying no to symptom spot , as u always have the things that r 'linked' to pregnancy think its all wishful thinking!
may start testing sunday ! lol

not been seychelles but it looks amazing!!! would love to go! lol

count me in as well please :winkwink:
i had a positive ovulation prediction test on Monday, so from that and the advice from the lovely ladies on here (go myself totally confused and had to ask for help), i think im about 1dpo today, - if not its somewhere around that anyway, so starting my tww today.
Im going to try not to symptom spot at all and just go with the flow (yeah right!) :haha: well ok then i'll try, unless there is something very noticable and different but anything else im just going to ignore as i get quite a few symptoms before AF anyway like sore boobs, tiredness cramps etc which you can all relate to symptoms of pregnancy anyway. So like i say i'll try hard not to symptom spot unless something totally out of the ordinary for me happens.
Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone :thumbup:

Its frustrating d TWW,but oh well dats nature!I'm just gonna keep cool n w8t it out quietly.ill try not 2 post all my symptoms everywer just 2 feel pregnant,coz its a torture wen AF cums n u thot n realy believed u wer pregnant.so now on only 2DPO its 2 early even 2 feel pregnant,lol.how r u doing all?

gals,how r u all doing,im 4DPO today n feeling down.i think i might be out,im feeling d same as last month,and i dont want to get a bfn,but my boobs are already sore like it gets on CD 15 onwards and its already happening,plz,i dont want to go to cycle 3 :cry: :cry:

Heya TTC86JMS,
Keep up the PMA, don't feel down- it's still very early :hugs:
Some people don't get any symptoms at all until AF is missing, some still have AF type bleeds for the first couple of months, some get BFP's days before AF is due, some don't get them til days after and some never get +HPT, only bloods confirm it! Bottom line is, we're all very different!

I'm also 4/5dpo and no symptoms so to speak today, I'm absolutely desperate to know and trying so hard not to let it all get to me, sometimes I think reading all the threads on here don't actually help and make us even more confused and frustrated.

It will happen for all of us! :dust::dust::dust:
Big hugs,
Bex x

Count me in please! I plan to test Feb 13th or 14th... I am hoping this is my month :)

yes it is hard to keep a positive attitude,im trying to cum in here less as hearing all the symptoms doznt help at all,it gets u down when sum1 annouce their bfp and u feel dat u may be out again.im trying not to think bout symptom spotting as well.

Count me in please! I plan to test Feb 13th or 14th... I am hoping this is my month :)

welcum vsubasic

where is evryone?im now 12DPO,n still i the race.how are u all doing?

Hiya TTC,

I've had such a busy few days, sorry for my neglect.

Well, I may have news. I gave in and tested this morning and...well, what do you think?
I'm too scared to say as it's still early (AF due tomorrow/Monday) and faint...but definitely there and definitely pink...never had even a hint of a line before on an FRER.
In :shock:!

Here's hoping for more good news from the rest of you shortly!

Big :hug:

Bex x

Attachments

• DSCF6227.jpg
    DSCF6227.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi beximus,
I'm 12DPO too lyk I said,n I'm not feeling much,I dnt want to be readin thru any symptom,altho der aren't much so to speak,I'm feelin lyk everyday,no nausea,no sore boobs nothing,just lots of cm dats all,n no pre AF pain lyk every month.AF due on d 7th or 8th.wnt test till around d 10th onwards if AF doznt cum 1st.

Congrats 2 u tho!!! :dance:

Be sure to test again 2 days after AF is missed!!!
Hope I'm next to make an annoucement.

:dust:
:dust: to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"