Ready or Not

MaryAsh85

Reaction score
In September of 08 I had a miscarriage and it rocked our world. I was able to get pregnant again in February of 09 and our beautiful son was born in October. We recently decided it was time for #2 and on the 4th of July I had a positive pregnancy test. I ended up bleeding and hurting so bad i had to go to the ER. It turned out I had an eptopic pregnancy. I had to have immediate surgery b/c my tube had ruptured and I was bleeding into my abdomen. We had to wait 3 months for my body to heal before we could try again. It has now been 3 months and we have been talking about trying again but I am not sure if I am emotionally ready. I am so afraid of it happening again. I really dont want to go through all that again. But I am even more afraid of not being able to get prgenant again. I was just wondering if anybody else had a similar experience.

I've only ever had a miscarriage but my Mom had an ectopic that ruptured and she was told she would probably never be able to get pregnant and she went on to have my brother and I with no problems. Don't lose hope! Good luck and I have my FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->