Ready to Announce!!

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am ready to share my 2nd BFP with my current husband, (2 miscarriages with my ex-husband), and I am over the moon!

We were blessed with our son by surprise, and decided to try for baby #2 in March of 2016. So I got my Mirena removed February 18th and was blessed to get my :bfp: on March 13th!! So excited to be pregnant again- just praying I make it to 40 weeks this time!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 40
Another progression pic!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi ladies! I am ready to share my 2nd BFP with my current husband, (2 miscarriages with my ex-husband), and I am over the moon!

We were blessed with our son by surprise, and decided to try for baby #2 in March of 2016. So I got my Mirena removed February 18th and was blessed to get my :bfp: on March 13th!! So excited to be pregnant again- just praying I make it to 40 weeks this time!!

Congrats :)

Congrats!! That is so quick after having the mirena removed. Good for you!

Thank you! I feel very blessed as it has taken me much longer to get pregnant in the past!!

Congrats! I'm on my first cycle post mirena and praying I have the same results.

Yes I searched for another Mirena removal stories too! It is good to know someone who has gotten their BFP directly after removal! Good luck!! Sending my prayers your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->