Ready to try again.........finally!!!

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
So ladies, I'm back - I think!!!

Its been nearly 4 months since my last miscarriage and I'm finally feeling a little bit stronger and ready to get back to TTC.

We received our results back from RMC and our consultant was not happy with some of the results so he sent me for them to be repeated, we got the resuls today and I have "sticky blood" which could of been the reason for our losses! I'm now on baby aspirin and will start progesterone pessaries once I fall pregnant again!

I've been really struggling these last few months and have really hit rock bottom but I'm finally feeling more positive and hoping the my next pregnancy will be a sucessful one!

Sooooo scared to be joining you all again, currently on CD11 and will due to ovulate on Monday/Tuesday!

Good Luck everyone.xxxx

hi honey so sorry for your loss but im so pleased that your able to try again. i lost my little one in feb and we havw only been able to try again now as didnt get my 1st af til 16 weeks after. im on cd8 so not far behind you honey so sending you lots of babydust xxx x sylvia x

Sassy, so glad to have you here. I'm glad you feel stronger and I'm really happy to hear you are getting some answers from your doctor. I've never heard of "sticky blood." Were you tested for blood clotting disorders? I know many women have had good success with baby aspirin and progesterone. Hopefully this will help resolve your sticky blood issues and give you the sticky bean you deserve.

I think we're all scared to be here to a certain degree, so please know that you are not alone.

xoxo

hey sassy - So glad you are ready to ttc again!!! I can empathise with your anxiety I'm in a similar position after 3 mmc and RMC testing they found a problem with my uterus that needed surgery, I only had op last week after waiting almost a year on it and during this time I have hit rock bottom many times too!! I'm not able to try as soon as you as my lining has to build up for another few weeks but fingers crossed we'll both get our sticky :bfp: soon. I'm also being treated for sticky blood when I get pregnant again but will be taking baby aspirin and clexane, do you know why they are giving you progesterone instead? Are you going to be on clexane too? :hugs:

Hi AS1,

So sorry to hear what your going through, they are giving me progesterone pessaries because my levels were low last time I was preggers, it has nothing to do with blood I dont think! Is Clexane? Injections? If so yes the consultant said I would be put on them once I'm pregnant, which confuses me!

Good Luck hunny, I will looking out for your BFP.xxx

Hey sweety Just seen this thread, I'm on Progesterone pesaries now aswell only i take them from ovulation to strenghten the eggy in the 2 week wait :) it will hopefully help with implantation.Also gotta take baby asprin from my BFP (when i get it ;-)). So looks like were gonna be on the same journey together hunybun minus the sticky blood at my end lol!! Glad they actually gave you answers at ur tests though, with mine they found nothing? The asprin & progesterone are just precautions and as they can do no harm im all up for precautions hahaha!!! GL babe so glad to see u strong & back ready n rearing x x x x

Thank you Cazza, can't wait to share our journey together, and really hope we end up bump buddies. What CD you on??xxx

And whats with the disco testers?? Is this some sort of party?? If so wheres my invite!! lol.xxxx

Hi AS1,

So sorry to hear what your going through, they are giving me progesterone pessaries because my levels were low last time I was preggers, it has nothing to do with blood I dont think! Is Clexane? Injections? If so yes the consultant said I would be put on them once I'm pregnant, which confuses me!

Good Luck hunny, I will looking out for your BFP.xxx

Oh right thats good they picked that up too. Yes clexane is the injections, I have to start them as soon as get BFP!! I can't wait for my :bfp: and in another way am dreading all the stress and worry it will bring (am sure you feel the same :wacko:) but suppose we just have to get on with it!! Good luck hun for this cycle......loadsa :dust:

Welcome Sassy. Good luck as you try again. It's such an emotional roller-coaster. I've noticed it's a lot easier for those of us who already have children. I have a friend who doesn't and is TTC and what a crazy time she's having. Hope you all figure it out soon and you get a bean that sticks like crazy and never let's go!

Glad to see you back hunny bunny!:hugs: Looks like you will be on all the same goodies as me, so glad they found something for you iykwim! The injections arnt that bad, Im sticking myself like a pro now!:rofl:

Thank you Cazza, can't wait to share our journey together, and really hope we end up bump buddies. What CD you on??xxx

And whats with the disco testers?? Is this some sort of party?? If so wheres my invite!! lol.xxxx

hey sweet cheeks

buzzin uve joined our crazy disco thread hehe! It started with Nato taking the piss out of disco headband that i had on in my other Avatar :haha: she then dedicated the thread to Disco so we could dance our way to our BFPs lol :happydance:. Like i said b4 there a bunch of nutters its hilarious and keeps ur spirits high I LOVE IT!!

Im on CD 16 i got my smiley OPK today 2 days late??? i was panicking let me tell you hahahah! Eggy musta just needed an extra couple of days to cook :shrug:.
Fingers crossed we get caught this month because we have defo covered all bases lol! Hope u catch ur egg babe? I read what u put on the disco thread about you opk being Fainter, maybe it was the time of day you tested?? hope you get ur surge VERY soon huny.

Lov ya Caz xxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->