Ready to try again!

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
We had a miscarriage in December at 6 weeks and have decided we are ready to try again! I'm so nervous though! Im on my AF right now - CD3 so will be trying this cycle.

Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone nervous yet excited to be trying again?

Just realized that CD1 was March 15. When I got pregnant with Megan CD1 was also March15. I got pregnant that March & had my bfp in April - Megan was due/born in Dec! Maybe it will be a lucky month!?!?

Hello Daisy

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Yes please can I join you on the ttc train. Like you I've got a lovely daughter but have had 3 losses (April 2008, mc @ 8 wks; August 2010, mmc @ 12 wks and January 2011 mmc @ 9 wks). I've had 2 ERPC operations in the last 8 months and got an infection after the last one which put me out of the game for quite a while. I got my second period after the op today, so I'm finally back in a normal cycle and ready to get going again.
I'm quite excited about the ttc part (tmi but with my mc history my husband doesn't get a look in while I am pregnant, so things haven't been too exciting round here in the last few months!). It's actually being pregnant that scares the hell out of me.
Still, I am confident that if we just keep going we'll get that sticky bean eventually.

Good luck! Hopefully we can support each other through this.

Becca

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->