Real labor? Or Braxton hicks?

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
So all day I was having irregular Braxton hicks. And around 6:40 pm hawaii time I started to get contractions that were a bit stronger and was having the. Every 20 minutes for an hour. Then after that they became 10 minutes apart and started to feel more like bad period cramps. Then from 8-830pm I didn't get any contractions. At 8:34pm had a stronger contraction with period like cramps and its been about every 30 minutes since the. Right now it's currently 9:42pm and I'm wondering if this is real labor or not? I know I'm not dehydrated, I've been drinking lots of water today. At first I thought it was the real deal with it being regular and getting a bit more painful each time. But now I'm not so sure. Should I just sleep it off and see what happens? Or should I phone my doctor?

Well they say labor had not begun until your contractions are 5 minutes apart and lasting 30 - 60 seconds long and you're dilated 3 cm. Just because you're having contractions does not mean labor is happening hun. But it is a sure tell sign that you're getting close. ;)

Ok thanks. I'm trying to not freak out. But I'm getting lots of period like cramping. I'm hoping its soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->