Real nappy gift for £20?

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been given the job of getting a work collegue a baby present. I've got a budget of only £20 and I know she's into real nappies so I was thinking I could get her some cute nappy/nappies/wraps. Her little girl is only a couple of weeks old, so I don't think she's got a favourite brand yet. So here's my question to all you fluffy bum mummies: If you had £20 to spend on something cute, what would you buy?

Thanks!

I just spent a little bit more thn that on a BTP WN! I got it personalised but you dont have to get such an expensive one

In fact WN do the gift set which is a small nappy, insert and 5 wipes for £19

I got a few £20 vouchers for nappies when I left work last week and we loved it - we used some on custom WN which we wouldn't have ordered otherwise so it was a nice treat :cloud9:

xxx

I would definitely get a wn, I love the new baby set with the rainbow does my bum look big in this.

Thank you so much. One more question though: What's a BTP WN? :haha: Sorry, not quite up to speed with my nappy-related abbreviations...

yep, I'd go one of the WN gift packs for nb's. they're soooo beautiful,

btp wn = birth to potty weenotion,

https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=313&zenid=4fvsb70q2f4jrb2c45gvp0urg4

they are they newborn gift packs but you can design your own as well.

weenotions are lovely! Also a voucher could be the way to go, nappies can be quite a personal choice for some, most places sell them :flower:

id buy one the wn gift sets pocket nappy, wipes and insert

What they all said, i would love one of the newborn weenotion sets! Do you know how big she is? x

What they all said, i would love one of the newborn weenotion sets! Do you know how big she is? x

i got one for alfie its gorgeous they use mocha brown cuddle soft inside so first baby poo doesnt ruin it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->