• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

hi girls

where is the cheapest place too get tot's bots prints (new ones) and pop in prints :)

and any good offers on decent wraps??

Babipur are doing 2 pop in prints for £24.75, as for tots bots I got mine at 20% off from babypeach :) I think natural baby shower are doing 20% off too in the tots bots prints!

I'm not sure about wraps though I'm afraid. :flower:

I have fluffy mail on the way :) a totsbots in chickin lickin and a popIn print

I ordered jack and the beanstalk and 3 little pigs but now I want chicken licken too :blush: in fact there's no point lying I want them all :rofl:

hi girls

where is the cheapest place too get tot's bots prints (new ones) and pop in prints :)

and any good offers on decent wraps??

Twinkle on the web is cheapest for totsbots prints i think, and babipur for closr parent pop ins with code NOpost for free postage :)

I had done so well avoid all the deals all week

then in the past half hour I just ordered 2 pop in prints (monkey & blue turtle), 3 LL bamboo's & a blueberry nappy wrap in dino's ...... not too bad though as the lot came too £50!

oh and tot's bots are at a local ish store tomorrow for a nappy event and the store has 20% off so might get a couple of the new prints there too lol

I'm new to cloth and just received my tots bots teeny fit in the Special Edition London print. Its so gorgeous :)

Ooh well done Blah! :yipee:

Am currently struggling to stop myself buying 2 pop in prints! They look so lovely, would you recommend them? I'm a bit wary of what colours to get though as we are team :yellow: with baby number 2!

I am thinking of making a last minute purchase of a pack of rainbow bamboozle stretchies. Should I do it? Where would be cheapest?

Thanks Lliena but still wondering if I should do it :dohh:

Oh poo hmm baby peach?Or babybots or babipur? And of course you should do it fluffy post will make you happy when it comes through the door :)

So glad I've seen you like pop in blah11!! I've been searching reviews but struggled to find any then ordered 2 before looking on here!! I remember you recommended itti boo for night and that's our choice now.

So I've been very good..... That's all I've ordered in RNW but I'm itching to buy more.....Note to self must get off the Internet now!!

anyone had a babipur delivery yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->