• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

I'm awaiting on 2 FYP order one got Despatched yesterday so I'm hoping it comes tomorrow and another that has the new easyfits in that are awaiting stock so have no idea when up be having that one :(

I am Counting down the days till pay day (16) when I can order more fluff :)

aaw no fluffy post for us but i did get dispatch ntice for my tuttos from babipur :D got a jade one that ive been looking for for MONTHS.

The jade tuttos look beautiful. I'm putting that on my list to try when we get pay next!

Im gonna order some more on fri when i have money again. def gonna get more pop-ins.

Oh I'm a bit jealous you have a jade tutto!! My DD is wearing her lime one at the moment I love it!

i just looked on the itti website and they have them! maybe they were broufght back?

I'm awaiting on 2 FYP order one got Despatched yesterday so I'm hoping it comes tomorrow and another that has the new easyfits in that are awaiting stock so have no idea when up be having that one :(
They said awaiting stock next week when I ordered my easyfit but it still arrived with the rest of my order today x

They said awaiting stock next week when I ordered my easyfit but it still arrived with the rest of my order today x

Oh fx that's the case for me 2 as I'm toooo excited and can't cope with this much daily excitement haha

They better blummin suit my lo otherwise I will not be happy lol

hoping to get fluffy post waiting for all mine orders from amazon nappylady and bambino mio have had dispatch emails hope they come today as i am currently having to strip wash my nappies :-(

oh boo strip wash :( im waiting for the next hot sunny day to strip mine. they arent desp for it though.

i hope i get some fluffy post today too.

don't know wot has happened to them :-( smelling really bad after one wee. Have done the dishwasher tablet method on one load they are drying so using up the rest on shelf today then will do the same on those ones :)

is it microfibre? i dont use it really now as i found it the stinkiest!

yer the Flip SD was horrible, I put a organic and SD flip on for night the other day and he down a wee in it before bed but it stank so much I had to take it off and put eco-spoise on him!!! But my tots bots ef are doing it too :-(

I've had fluffy mail :) only prob is the totsbots wrap size 2 is huuuuuge don't think it's going to fit Zack :(

I got fluffy mail too! :yipee:

Oh no that's a shame about the wrap :( xx

So this rnw I have bought-

4 xs sandies cotton-bn
5 small sandies cotton-bn
2 LL microfiber size2-pl
5 L Sandies-the nappy lady-bn

1 xs motherease rikki ocean
1 medium motherease rikki savannah bn
1 medium motherease white
3 dunk n fluffs from america with free shipping :)

The small and xs sandies and medium white wrap were a bargin win on ebay brand new and Igot all 8 plus wrap for £14 posted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->