• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REAL NAPPY WEEK 2012 discount codes + offers!!

Well I just tried the wrap on him and it is big but not too big :)

:-( Still waiting for the post man I haven't deared to get dressed yet incase he knocks on the door lol

:happydance::happydance: Fluffy post and it even fitted through the letter box now got a Itti Bitti AIO Ponder from Amazon it looks so slim thinking large will fit him fine :) Wishing I ordered more now!!

Yay fluffy post!! :) I got the zebra itti bitti from amazon, it looks so cute in real life, much nicer than the pic, and such a bargain! I think it's gonna be the start of an itti bitti collection for me!

Also got a prize from cheeky wipes! Yay I love winning things!! :D x

fluffffffffy post!

monkey pop in, a gorgeous greeny jade fuzzibun elite, purple tutto & a jade tutto :happydance:

Yay fluffy post!! :) I got the zebra itti bitti from amazon, it looks so cute in real life, much nicer than the pic, and such a bargain! I think it's gonna be the start of an itti bitti collection for me!

what did you getfrom cheeky wipes?

Oh they've got the jade tutto on amazon!!!! I want it :growlmad: I think my OH will kill me though :haha:

I am not feeling the Itti love today, the child has crapped in both the ones I have put on him and the first oozed out all over our duvet during his morning bottle.

He is now in his brand new Albert Freetime and it looks blooming fine on him :D

Well I thought I might be getting a my little patch wetbag, as there was something on the FB page saying that people who won might expect to get one through the post, but I actually got a pack of 25 original cheeky wipes and a lavender and chamomile oil! (which I prefer as I've already got a MLP small wetbag, and have jut ordered a medium one! And I'm not too keen on the fabrics available through cheeky wipes!)

Although now I've got 75 cheeky wipes(bamboo ones that I bought and turquoise and white that I have won!!) as well as 40 nature baby wipes that I bought before I got the cheeky wipes! And baby still hasn't been born yet!! Eeep, wipe overload!! Haha! :D x

Well I thought I might be getting a my little patch wetbag, as there was something on the FB page saying that people who won might expect to get one through the post, but I actually got a pack of 25 original cheeky wipes and a lavender and chamomile oil! (which I prefer as I've already got a MLP small wetbag, and have jut ordered a medium one! And I'm not too keen on the fabrics available through cheeky wipes!)

Although now I've got 75 cheeky wipes(bamboo ones that I bought and turquoise and white that I have won!!) as well as 40 nature baby wipes that I bought before I got the cheeky wipes! And baby still hasn't been born yet!! Eeep, wipe overload!! Haha! :D x

lol! keep some for face and hands and some for bums ;)

will be interesting to see what i get!

I am not feeling the Itti love today, the child has crapped in both the ones I have put on him and the first oozed out all over our duvet during his morning bottle.

He is now in his brand new Albert Freetime and it looks blooming fine on him :D

oh no :( ive never had a itti leak!

I have some newborn BG on their way to me from Fluff Heaven. Well chuffed with their BOGOF deal :D

What's the best offer anyone's seen for Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretch (Size 2)? I've had a quick look but it seems like offers are on all the pretties and AIOs!

I only bought 3 nappies so far.

2 close parent pop-ins blue and green monkeys
and tots bots v3 in cherub

i'll get a couple more tb v3s and bg freetimes and thats me done

I also want to get more Freetimes (fantastic fit on Ollie!) and v3 EFs but can't until payday now. The v3 is miles better on Ollie than the v2 :)

I've been sooooooo good I haven't bought anything yet :( although last week got some itti's on offer from amazon.....

What should I get?! I have a little boy 16lb like something easy!! Use itti's & tiny nippers...

oh dear I caved in and brought a Carnival Itti Bitti Tutto from Amazon For £13something!!! THATS IT NO MORE NAPPIES lol part from I might give bamboo flats a go for night time!! (but I do have some cotton flats anyway so might give that a go instead!!

I just got a wnos and a wn wrap :blush: :blush: :blush: I should have waited but the discount code wont be there next week and and Suzanne added the embroidery for me quicker than expected....well those are my excuses and Im sticking to them :rofl:

I want Carnivale and Daquiri Tuttos so bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->