Realistic Christmas Trees - Anyone have/had one?

Following.

I'm looking at this 'real artificial' tree for next year as I can't make it work for this Christmas. It might not be green but it's looks real apparently. I don't do the traditional - it's boring and black has a stunning effect with purple, white and silver against it.

I absolutely have to have green for my main tree, but I agree that the black ones look amazing and I actually loooove white ones too. Think I might get a 2 ft white one this year and just bloody well find somewhere to put it haha. Plonked in the middle of the dining room table if necessary 🤔

I've never had a real tree and always really fancied one - are they worth it? My artificial tree will be 3 years old this year and looked a bit bare this year!

The only thing I noticed from the kids Dad was it was really chunky - there are loads of options but so hard when you can't see it!

That's my worry too, some of the online ones are £150 upwards, its a lot of money for something you can't see in person!

should add - I'm thinking of getting this one https://www.tesco.com/direct/7ft-luxury-regency-fir-christmas-tree/548-0328.prd

I'm sure that is the one we got last year. It's okay,quite wide at the bottom.Ivehas four trees in six years, this one's got to last a bit longer .

do you have any pics pretty please?

Not on my phone but I'll check my PC later for you x

So sorry I cant find any photos (actually cant find any at all from last Christmas!!! Hope they haven't been accidentally deleted :nope:)

c1403 - Oh no! I hope you manage to find your christmas photos, maybe they've been put in a funny folder/under different name? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->