Reality Bites :(

Poloma

Mum to 3 Little Stars
Reaction score
:cry: After the morning I've just had I really dont know how Im going to cope with three children under 4 (1 with special needs too)

My son woke me up at 5am, I had only been asleep for 4 hours due to painfull hips and trips to the loo! :cry:
He's still full of cold as am I, so decided not to send him to nursery (wishing I had now)
Then my daughter got up and promptly begins tearing the house apart!

Thought we could all have a nice soak in the bath (they love that) but whilst I was dressing my son my darling daughter thought it would be a good idea to take off her freshly dirtied nappy and smear poo all over the wall, sofa, floor and rug :dohh:
So back in the bath she went, for the next hour Im on my hands and knee's scrubbing sh*t off everything. No fun at the best of times let alone when your 35weeks pregnant with a chest infection!
All the time both of them are crying and climbing all over me :hissy:
I just want to crawl under a rock and :sleep: for at least a week.
What the hell am I going to do when there is a newborn in the mix too?????

Sorry for the rant :blush:

hun big hugs, its properly getting to you a lot more cos your ill,

sorry your having a crap day

Lou
xxx

Aww honey you are having a bad day. Hopefully they will cool down for a bit when baby arrives. not only that but you will be feeling a lot better as there wont be a baby pushing your already achy chest into your ribs.

:hugs:

Oh :hugs: it won't be easy but don't forget you won't be pregnant after the next one comes along so you'll be able to manage everything much better!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I've got a huge amount of admiration for you x

You've got through all that despite being 35 weeks pregnant and being ill. Is there anyway you can get someone to look after your children for a few hours soon so you can find somewhere under a nice cosy rock and recharge your batteries?

:hug:

:hugs::hugs: No idea what to say hun but I really hope things get easier for you and your chest clears up x

:hugs: I hope things ease up a bit for you, hopefully you can get some help from family :hugs:

Big hugs to you lady :hugs:.. I'm definitely not trying for another one for about 5 years because of this! Just think though, in a few years you'll have some lovely helpers (with any luck) :)

Aww Hun I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. Just remember that you have made it through a lot already. I know my one son is nothing compared to your 2 kiddos, but when I'm having a rough day I just count down the hours till bed time :) and when I make it to bed time I just relax and think "I made it through today, I can make it through tomorrow" Try taking a nice warm bath tonight when the kiddos go to bed. And if you are still sick tomorrow I would take the kiddos to the nursery if possible. Everyone needs a break away sometimes. Hope you are feeling better soon.
:hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"