Really bad pain :(

ttcfever

Reaction score
Terrible gas, constipation and extreme pain in the abdomen which makes me want to throw up. Nausea all the time- only 4 weeks pregnant! Is this normal? I've had these symptoms all month.

Terrible gas, constipation and extreme pain in the abdomen which makes me want to throw up. Nausea all the time- only 4 weeks pregnant! Is this normal? I've had these symptoms all month.

I had that for 2 days and I took Metamucil with OJ, since it is a fiber supplement, and it went away. May take a day or 12 hours for Metamucil to work but it will work!

I had that for 2 days and I took Metamucil with OJ, since it is a fiber supplement, and it went away. May take a day or 12 hours for Metamucil to work but it will work!
Is Metamucil gentle? I want to try out but I don't want anything weird to happen at work lol....

Is Metamucil gentle? I want to try out but I don't want anything weird to happen at work lol....

Not gonna lie. It hit me at 3am. Lol. I was backed up for 5 days so its like everything was released....ewwww. Unfortunately thats the only form of constipation aid

Oh man it is? I have been taking extra fiber but I just ran out and now I'm constipated it sucks!! Well thank you for the info lol

i been taking fiber gummies....they work great are easy to tke and really keep u regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->