really cinfused right now???

mummyto3

3 gorgeos kids
Reaction score
:wacko:i stared doing opk a few days ago the line was gradually getting darker i did it last night and ther was no line there what so ever? i cnat of ov cos very early in my cycle plus the cl wasnt even dar was just fait but was gettign darker over last 3 days?? does this mean i was gonan ov but im not now? really confused??

perhaps your body was gearingup to ov but didnt :(
or that was as dark as your opk got for ov .....have u any pics?

no not got any pics hun x but im gonan do it very day this month and bding loads hoping to catch lil eggy!

hey hon - the same thing happened for me and i did a post in TWW about this and a couple of people have said they have never had a really really dark line.
Today my test was just really faint... apparently your surge only lasts for a few hours so oyu may have just missed it... have you had any other symptoms?
i have had sore boobs for a couple of days - left today along with the line and also was very horny the other day which isnt like me. both good signs of ovulation.... i am worried though as my CM didnt change like normal... FXED for us both though

I have been testing with opks for a few months and only got reasonable lines last month. Got none this month but I know I did as I had a temp dip, CM and cramps.

As long as you bd as much as you can from CD 10 onwards, you will cover yourself.
Don't worry too much if the lines are not too dark

thanks girl i been contiuing to do teh opks and the line does seem to be getting darker were bd at least every 2 dasy so fra once my lines get fainter again ill have a rest haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->