Really Confused about HPTs. Could use some help!

ladysarcasma

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I apologize for the possible long story in advance. I had the weird feeling I had conceived on the day I believe I may have. Anyway, all tests all the way up to approaching AF were negative, so I figured I was just wrong.

AF arrived 3 days earlier than expected, was unexpectedly light, and very short. I thought that was strange and since I'd had similar implantation bleeding with my first two pregnancies, I tested a couple times. BFN. I forgot about it and assumed it was just a weird month. Then, the nausea, breast tenderness, and other symptoms started. Tested again. BFN. What?!

A week ago, I would have been at just about a week since my "missed period" (in case what I'd had was, in fact, actually implantation bleeding), and I used a FRER. To my surprise, it was faintly but obviously positive...even my husband saw the line! Over the next couple days, I took a couple more. They still looked like faint positives, not seeming to get darker...but still there. He saw them on the other tests, too. So I assumed BFP.

But I've taken cheapie tests since then and they look either totally negative or "maybe I see something if I hold it this way" positive-ish. But I should be at about 6 weeks along now if I was right, so wouldn't pretty much everything be positive by now?

I had an ultrasound on Monday to follow up on a cyst I had a few months ago, but I've heard nothing from the docs aside from "the cyst has resolved." Last time, I had to wait to read the actual findings because the doctors never actually gave me the full report.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I'm not having much luck trying to post my test photos but I'll keep trying.

Thank you for reading and thank you for any insight you can offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->