Really confused about immunizations now :/

As a side note I was fully vaccinated as a baby and had it really bad with chicken pox that I was rushed to hospital. I still have a scar on my lip from it.

We don't get NHS chickenpox vaccinations here; I think you can pay for it privately though.

Should have mentioned, I grew up in Australia and received the vaccine.

I didn't think the chickenpox vaccine was introduced in Australia and NZ until 2000 onwards and only as part of the schedule from the mid-2000s... Are you certain you received it as a child?

As a side note I was fully vaccinated as a baby and had it really bad with chicken pox that I was rushed to hospital. I still have a scar on my lip from it.

We don't get NHS chickenpox vaccinations here; I think you can pay for it privately though.

Should have mentioned, I grew up in Australia and received the vaccine.

I didn't think the chickenpox vaccine was introduced in Australia and NZ until 2000 onwards and only as part of the schedule from the mid-2000s... Are you certain you received it as a child?

Aha, you are correct. That's what you get for asking your mum about details from 20 years ago. My mistake!

Ha ha, I thought it must be a case of misreporting from mum. Otherwise I was thinking you must be a *very* young mother!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->