really confused - pay as you go gas & electric question

xcharx

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you can help me
a few weeks ago we lost the electric key, so rang the company & explained wed lost the key but because it was still in MIL name (this is her house) they said they had to open a new account under my name.. So did this & they said to send them a gas & electric reading.. Well i forgot about it til this morning so i went online & sent it to them.
once i sent it online it said thanks we will send you a bill in the next few days!
sorry but what bill :wacko: i pay for the gas & electric i use before i use it.. What is this bill?
also it said online that im £150 in credit with the gas & £120 in credit with the electric :wacko:

really hope im not sounding like a complete twat but I don't understand lol

Oh forgot to say. We eventually found the missing electric key.. In the toaster sll melted lol

I get a statement every few months - maybe they mean that?

Can you not ring them up and ask? If your paying on key/card then I don't think you should be getting bills x

Kate - i hope so! Do you pre pay it too?
bella - i was going to ring them but in trying to keep my phone bill to a minimum at the mo.

Is the credit not what's on your meter? Also if you get free minutes on your mobile if you download an app called weQ4U then you can ring premium rate numbers but it just uses your minutes. It's saved me a small fortune!

This is just an automatic reply, they will just send you a statement and will tell you your in credit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->