really? crying, and upset!! ugh stupid men

annaaabanana

Reaction score
I've been with him for two and a half years... we've been best friends since middle school.. and ommmg!!! this man is bout to drive me NUTS!!!

for some odd reason he always has little smart comments to say.. this morning I said I will work out with you!! I don't want to gain much weight.. he goes good don't be working out with other guys.. I'm like wtf?! I'm carrying you're child!! and he's like it's okay baby it's just you're hormones.. like no! it's you freaking saying stupid comments like that... ALWAYS! he needs to get over this whole trust thing... I have NEVER ever ever done anything to him.. I don't even talk to guys. ill talk to our friends and that is it.. I'm just fed up. I came to my parents house because I was just so mad at that little comment. why are men so stupid sometimes????? I just wanna calm down!! oh yeah, when we heard baby's heartbeat yesterday and saw baby he had the nerve to say "I teared up hearing the heartbeat but ill be more exited to see the baby on the screen when the baby's forming more" and at the doctor when we were waiting for my doctor to come in with my mother, he's just like so we're waiting on you? because he thought I had to use bathroom in cup. I'm like no idiot, we're waiting on the doctor! like what do you have better to do right now? ya know. dang it, I need space. i think that is what it is but danng it that man is getting on my nerves right now with this grumpy attitude moody crap!! we were doing amazing... what happened to that? i just wish he'd learn to keep his mouth shut! he better get use to waiting because he's gonna have a lot of doc apts to go to!!!! hes driving me :wacko:

It's funny how different people can be when their life starts to change. When you're calm and he isn't upsetting you maybe you can talk to him. Explain how much his words hurt you. My husband is so amazing during my pregnancies, then afterward he turns back into an annoying jackass. Always more concerned about playing around than getting things done. Right now he's so helpful, but when this baby is born it'll be back to me doing it all and him watching TV. I have decided i'm not letting him get away with that this time. I am always going on and on complementing him on his work around the house and saying how much I LOVE the way he's been helping me. I'm hoping the positive attitude will make him want to be that way after the baby is born... Guess we will see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->