Really disappointed

TTCBaby3and4

Reaction score
I know it's early to test but I did and got a stark white bfn. I was so hopeful that this might be my month. I've been eating like a pig and having weird food aversions to things I normally enjoy. My nipples haven't gotten much darker.. They seem lighter but the aerolas seem to be bigger. There's a punching feeling behind my nipples. I have weird stomach twinges and I can't stop peeing. My urine has an odd pungent smell. My cm has been lotiony white (abundant enough to have to change panty liners several times a day). Now this morning I haven't noticed any. My need to urinate has ceased for the most part. My cervix has been low and hard but is now about medium height and medium softness.. Still closed. I've never experienced this before. My cervix always stays low after o until af. I had ib with both of my other children. Nothing in sight this time. I have occasional weird cramps and pain in my cervix. I haven't been temping. My body is covered in acne... The only thing is that I am also using progesterone cream. Just wish I knew for sure!! 8dpo

Aww hang in there. It's early for a BFP so don't lose hope.

yea unfortunately it is very early, and I'd be surprised if you did get a bfp at 8dpo its extremely rare.
You have some very good symptoms. I am 17dpo and still haven't got my bfp, but I am still hopeful as other signs are still good.
Don't worry about cm/urination frequ changing too much. I only have creamy cm if I drink enough water, and I am trying bcuz I hate having to pee all the time lol.
Thos changes may just be your body shifting fluid elsewhere rather than letting it all out as often.
The boob signs are good. I started having a tingly feeling in mine at 8/9dpo and it is still here at 17dpo, so I think you are doing well, just too early to see where it leads.
Hang in there:hug:

Yes it was early to be be testing. Testing even a few days before AF is due can still result in a negative. Just give it a little while longer and test again, don't give up hope. :)

Thanks for all the love and support everyone! I've been on lots of different sites and I've never received the compassion I've received here. Thank you... It made a huge difference in my day.

AF isn't due until Friday. I've had the worst nausea that comes and goes at meal times... This is exactly how my morning sickness was with my last pregnancy. And my biggest sign is always that I have frequent fainting spells (I'm severely anemic) and yesterday I would've had I not had a glass of water right there so DH and I are pretty confident. I'm staying at the in laws this weekend as his mothers dad has asked to let him die so I haven't been able to test... I'm a little preoccupied anyways.. The plan is to test on Monday..(it's 2am Sunday morning here) another huge thing is TMI but I have been extremely constipated... To the point where I doubled over in pain yesterday and had to take something to move out the blockage... I'm really hopeful! I will update you as soon as I find something out!!

Oooo exciting!
Please make sure you're getting enough iron! Iron pills make me sick so I make sure to have a serving of high-iron cereal each day :)

Fingers crossed! Like pp have said, 8dpo would have been way early. Your symptoms sound promising though!

Ooo exciting!! Fingers crossed for you. I can't wait to test! X

I always take an iron supplement. I just happened to be so busy that I didn't take it on Friday night... We were up at the hospital until 1 in the morning. ☺️

I can't wait either sounds like good signs!
:dust:

So I took a FRER on a 3 hour hold 13 dpo. Immediately, a line showed up... But after the 3 minutes, it was gone. I'm a little disappointed but I'm not giving up hope quite yet. I didn't test until the end of the first trimester with my other two children. So we will see...

Well I've had lines disappear a little bit after the test was complete - usually as it dries, but weird to be there then disappear that soon.
Maybe that test just wasn't a good one.
If it at least lingered for a few mins, I would think it detected some hcg.
Even tho they say not to, check it out again when it's all dry, and see if there is color on the 2nd line.
The only time I had that was an overwet test...seems the urine keeps wicking across and with faint bfps kind of washed them out. :shrug:

Thank you for your kindness. I'll keep my fingers crossed until the witch shows.

:af: {sprays the WitchAway} and sprinkles :dust:
FX for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->