really going to be a mummy!!!!

TwoRdue

Reaction score
My mum sent me a message today saying that she is already proud of me as a mummy already and then it hit me - after the long hard road the oh and I have been through are we really just 8 weeks from been a mum and dad

My mum is in england and im in new zealand and she just sent me a pic of the winnie the pooh moses she is sending plus a pooh blanket set for the cot, a mobile for it, beanies for his head and a pooh teddy that is so big it wont even fit in the crib. As I cant have a baby shower I really thought I was going to miss out on people spoiling him as I dont have family here, my oh mum died not long ago and we are not close with the rest of his family..
My dad is in ozzy and had brought the stroller and said there is heaps more he wants to buy (we are moving to ozzy when bubs is 8 weeks)

I just cant believe 8 weeks to go:happydance:

Aww bless. Its so exciting. Just take everyone one day at a time and enjoy every second as I know its a cliche but they really do grow fast. I remember posting on this board and now my boy is nearly 1! Congrats and good luck with everything. Being a mummy is the best thing ever :) xxx

You will make a brilliant mummy!! It isnt that long to wait now!! That is lovely that your mum is sending you all those lovely gifts and your dad too :flower: Just sad your OHs mum wont be around :( I am already a mummy and I still cant get over the fact Im going to be mummy again, its a lovely feeling!! Not long to go now x

Thanks ladys and congrats to you to. Not long at all for us all and we will have our beautiful babys

Awww you will be a wonderful mommy...not long to go at all, almost there. So nice of you mom to send you those things, you so deserve them after such a long pregnancy & of course they should spoil you and you little baby, that's the best part. Enjoy every bit of it. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->