really itchy only on a night time?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
its mainly on ma lower tummy, arms, legs and tops of hands:shrug: worth a call to mw?

I am also considering the same thing but not sure if am making myself paranoid an more itchy thinking about it! Am gonna wait til morning! As long as baby's wriggling can't be too much to worry about xx

im thinking because it is only on a night time it couldnt be OC :S i think il mention it monday:(

I get it every evening. Bump, inside of my thighs and on my arms. Nothing seems to help :( x

Have you got any red dots? I had PUPPS last time I was pregnant and I was itchy as hell. If te palms of your hands are especially itchy it could be worth speaking to your midwife as I could be something else x

for weeks now i've been super itchy on just my arms and legs...my entire arms and legs....although is much improved now...not great but a lot better than when i first started it....i asked my doctor and they wanted to do more blood work concerned that it may be my gall bladder...i convinced them to wait because i'm terrified of needles and it started to get better...i'm still keeping an eye on it though....no rash for me....

they also wondered if mine could be PUPPS but i just didn't have the rash yet...

i would definitely mention it to ur doc/mw....its such an odd symptom that it could be nothing or it could be something....

i dont have any rash, my skins just so itchy tho like crawling, its horrid:/ im at the hospital tmorrow so will mention it to the consultant,x

Soo Glad I came across this... Its driving me mad to0 :dohh: only at night even my toes scratch!! Im off up day assesmesment for a sweep so will ask about it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->