Really late, but negative test result

terran

Reaction score
My periods are usually 30 days apart give or take, and it's been 41 days since the first day of my last period. I just took an early detection pregnancy test (Predictor Early) and it came out negative. I've been experiencing minor cramps/soreness in uterus as if I'm going to have my period any day now, but no sign of period not even light spotting. This is the first time I've ever been this late.

Are false negatives fairly common? How long should I wait before taking another test? Thanks in advance.

I have miscalculated and it turns out it's actually been 48 days since my last period. I'm even more late than I thought!! I'm so confused why am I this late if I'm not pregnant?

I wish I knew as well :( I am currently 36 days since LMP and have a normal cycle of 26 days. I am 10 days late and have had 6 negative HPT's as well as a negative blood test. But i still have this feeling that i may be pregnant.

I hope you ladies get your bfp's and know your frustration with somewhat inconsistent cycles. I highly recommend yo start charting your bbt and using some cheapy internet opk's so you always know what's going on with your cycle. The worst part about having a long cycle (besides not knowing if you are pregnant for sure) is that if you are trying to time bd'ing around when O usually happens you can completely miss the mark because of delayed ovulation:growlmad: Good luck to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->