Really Low HCG

@Momof2onetube Yes it is going fast. Just had my 18 weeks scan done to check everything brain/heart/kidneys/my cervix/her femur/tummy etc lol she is looking real good and kicking me off and on already :) Loving it!!!

Great news! I sometimes get cysts on my ovaries when I conceive. Random, but it does hurt! Glad you got it checked out.

That’s what I’m thinking @Shoemama I had a cyst with my son. I’m going for an ultrasound tomorrow, not expecting to see much but that’s ok, if they can at least tell me I have a cyst, I can chill out a bit

The ultrasound tech called me, my appt is in 5 hours. He was pretty snarky about not seeing anything this early :dohh: I’m already fully prepared for that, but it’d be nice to know if I have a cyst. I’ll update later when I get my results! :)

Awesome that they've risen! I had ovary pain in early pregnancy also, so I think it's fairly normal. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

@Momof2onetube YAY awesome HCG results! I thought they should be at least able to see where the sac is and make sure it is not ectopic right? I hate rude people so hopefully he wont be in person!

That’s what I’m hoping for @Hoping4numbr3 but if not I won’t be overly surprised if not! The ER doctor said they should be able to see if somethings in my tube though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->