• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really need help!

CocoaOne

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don't post very often but I know you girls are the experts at this so thought this was the best place to come for help!

I 'think' I've got a very faint line

Please let me know what you think!

WOW CONGRATS!!! i can see a BFP for sure!!! WELL DONE!! :)

I'm not one of the experts, but I think that looks good! I first got BFP yesterday at about 1.30pm on 25mui, then I checked at about 2.30pm which was another line, then at about 9pm I did a tesco one and still got a surprisingly strong BFP (Yes very OTT but I just had to!). So what I'm trying to say is, you may still get BFP without FMU. Plus I read a thread on here when someone was getting faint (fainter than yours I think) on ICs but got a tesco one and it was a strong BFP! I hope that helps :flower:

Thanks everyone! Still don't really believe it, so going to wait a few more hours and do the superdrug one. I'll let you know how it goes!

Well I just tested again

I think that's confirmed it! Line started to show after about 1/1:30min and this pic was taken at 3 mins

Still can't quite believe it, especially as I've got no sypmtoms at all except a few twinges now and again (but put that down to AF) and super hungry (but thats normal - I'm a piggy!)

Congrats!!! That line is easy to see. There is colour in it too. Yay for you.

Thank you! It is slightly pinker than that in normal light, camera on phone isn't too great!

Congratulations. I used the same tests as you and that's exactly what mine looked like.

That's a line if I've ever seen one, yay, you're pregnant! Congratulations!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->