Really need some information

sunfl0werr

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, but have been stalking for a while. I won't bore you with background info, besides this is my 8th month TTC, I have 2 older children.

My question is, at 6-7dpo I stood up and experienced a VERY sharp pain 2 inches right of my belly button and 2 inches down. I doubled over in pain and got light headed, after about 15 seconds the pain subsided about 10 hours later the same pain came back but I was sitting this time and it came in waves about 10-15 seconds long then it would be gone for 10 minutes and repeated 3 times.
Earlier in the day everything just tasted off, not metallic but just nasty and wrong. I have other symptoms but I am more concerned about the pain.

Has any one had these? And of course the ultimate question did it lead to a BFP and how long after the pain did you get your BFP?

I had that same sort of pain once when I had a corpus luteum cyst. Basically, when the egg was released from my ovary, the follicle resealed and formed a cyst. My doctor said it was no big deal and it would resolve itself...which it did just a few days later.

Not saying that's what you have, it could also be implantation or something unrelated like gas. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->