• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really need your advice...

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I'm wearing a silver wedding dress and have my heart set on a veil. What colour would you go for with this dress......

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/3794A0EC-EA1D-463C-92C5-0B59E173327A-8441-0000054EB4BA6BE7.jpg

If I were you, I would go try a few on so you can see in person what it will look like xx

I'd have to take the dress though wouldn't I?
I hope I get to wear a veil :(

Yeah you would be better off taking your dress, I was thinking ivory too but obviously you won't know what it would look like til you try it with your dress, and you don't want to end up with the wrong one xx

Thanks ladies. Ill try a few and see which one goes :)

Or maybe call the shop where you got your dress and ask if you could take a couple away (they might want a deposit or something) and you could try at home xx

I'd say ivory too but agree about trying them on together! Or would you be able to get a swatch of the colour of your dress so you could atleast put the colours together!

Bridal shops should have a silver dress in stock. The style won't match obviously but you will be able to compare veil options against it and see which suits best.

I was going to say diamond white veil though :shrug: but until you put the two next to each other it's impossible to tell. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->