Really nevous ahead of scan tomorrow :O(

LaurenaC

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I have been worried for a few days now that my fading symptom (only symptom), breast tenderness, has virtually gone. So, I called the doctors who did me a referral to the EPU tomorrow for a scan. We had an early scan last week at 5.3 and saw a heartbeat but since that scan I have had no other symptoms and my breast soreness has almost gone. I'm so worried that they will tell me that it's stop growing :O(

Anyone else have this and all was well or should I brace myself for the worst? x

With my son I only had a touch of morning sickness, and it left before 6 weeks..he's perfectly healthy!

Yes! Had this with my son, and everything is fine. And currently have this with this pregnancy and i hear the heartbeat on doppler almost daily. Good luck!

Yes! Had this with my son, and everything is fine. And currently have this with this pregnancy and i hear the heartbeat on doppler almost daily. Good luck!

Thank you ladies.. I'm grateful for your replies. I'm hoping I am just paranoid and all is well. I'll let you know xx

Ypu are still pretty early they make come back around 7-8 weeks ☺

Hi ladies.

I thought I would update this for anyone who might stumble across it looking for similar answers.

I went for the scan this morning and the baby was fine. It seems a loss of symptoms is normal for me. The heartbeat was present and he/ she had tripled in size since last week's earlier scan so I am really pleased and thankful that all is well.

Fingers crossed my gorgeous little kidney bean keeps getting stronger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->